Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Work Sux!

So going back to work really sucks however I've found a few things that are actually pros:

1. I can catch up on my reading (mags, books, etc) while I sit for a cumulative of 1.5 hours as I produce and pack my mommy juice
2. I can keep up on my blog while I'm bored. I can't access the site but if I write my posting and then go home and actually post then maybe I won't get hate comments from Dug and Jessica anymore. =)
3. I drink more water while I'm at work because I'm so freakin' bored that going to the water cooler is actually a fun field trip from my desk

Yep, I think that's about it. I don't know why I thought the list would be long! I do actually do work at work...sometimes however sales is not rocket science and anyone who can go to work and actually work all day...wow...more power to ya. I am just so efficient that I'm finished by lunch and then really bored the rest of the day. Ok, that's not really it, it's that I get up so freakin' early that by lunch time I am about to crash. I get up at 5 or 5:30. depending on the day, and who wouldn't be tired by noon?! I long for the days where I would wake up to feed Sierra at 6am, go back to sleep, get up with her at 9am, switch on Kelly and Regis, and just chill with Sierra and eat breakfast. Gosh, being a stay at home must be really cool, but I must admit, I might get a little bored. I miss being able to work out everyday and getting enough sleep and not being totally busted at the end of the day. I mean, I did miss pay day every other Friday that's for sure but I think the cons far outweigh the pros. (and I hope my boss doesn't find this and read it)

2 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

Mommy Juice?! Oh my goodness.

Jessica Anderson said...

mommy juice IS a new one... we usually just call it boob milk or when doug is talking to Nixon he says "You want the Boob boy!?"