Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Go Dawgs!

So it's football season and all I can say is...GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing better than SEC football. I know technically I should be a BYU fan considering I went there but let's fact it, I can't even be a fair weather fan to BYU. What can I say, loyalty obviously means nothing to me (when it comes to football anyway). Saturdays are sacred in our house. Joe settles in on the couch, I try to make his favorite game day food just right, and it's football all day long starting with GAME DAY on ESPN. The day usually includes watching games where we always root for the underdog, whoever it may be, but we always go for the SEC team no matter what. We make fun of the Big 10, I'm not really sure why, but it's overrated and that's all I have to say about that.

We've only lost once so far, and that was an embarrassment. We did however pull it out in OT to beat Alabama. Ha! Go Dawgs! We went to the 1st game of the season and we realized that we're not as young as we used to be. We sneak into the student section so we can actually cheer and be obnoxious and really enjoy the game and Joe, Dan, and I realized that we may not have it in us much longer. Oh my gosh, 4 hours of standing up, it does a number on your legs. I had a hard time this year and I was wearing flats. The past two years I have worn stilettos and 4 inch wedge heels and didn't complain once. I guess when you're trying to impress a boy with your long legs, tight booty, and stellar cheering skills it's fashion first and comfort ummm...last! My how marriage changes us. Ok, not that much however I would never wear heels to a UGA game ever again. Girls are so silly.

Anyway, so now we need LSU to lose to Florida this weekend so that everyone in the SEC will be on equal playing groud with one loss...well, Kentucky too. The suite at the Georgia Dome is calling my name and we will be there to watch UGA in the SEC championship for the 3rd year in a row (well the 3rd year in a row that we would be there to watch). Then on to the Chick-fil-A bowl baby. Oh how we love football season.

No comments: