Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Ideal Couple

So Joe and I are looking for that "ideal couple" who we can be friends with for the rest of our lives. Ya know, go on trips together, play games together (I mean come on, we have NO competition when it comes to playing spades), have our kids play together...ya know, the token couple who is as cool as us. People (ok, my parents) try to "fix us up" with people or suggest different couples however we haven't found anyone who we think is our kind of couple. How hard is it to find a couple where both of us like both of them and vice versa? IMPOSSIBLE apparently. We are pretty cool, or so we think. My husband LOVES to talk so maybe we need a quieter couple, or perhaps someone who is as verbose as he is. And I need another M.I.L.F. to hang out with, I mean, when I'm taking a walk with my kid, I need some more eye candy besides me and Sierra! =) LOL!

Does the perfect couple even exist? We've been dating some potentials however we haven't had any 2nd dates. Having a kid doesn't even hinder us ya know, it's not like she's a crazy face and scares people away or anything. Maybe we're just too picky. Well, we know what we like at least. So just in case anyone is reading this, this is our personals ad for the perfect couple:

SWHC seeks SWoWHC w/child
fun, adventurous, silly, talkative, gamey
love to travel, sports - play and watch
Cool W.House types please
Try anything once. LDS a plus
attractive required (yes, we are superficial)

5 comments:

Sean Gates said...

Well, I hope you guys call us back for a second "date", 'cause we had a great time. And my wife loves the blog. She read it that night and kept saying, "You have to read this. It's great."

So, if you want long walks together, trips to remember for a lifetime, and shoulders to cry on, we're here. ;-) LOL

Mary Mitchell said...

I didn't even know you had a blog woman! You're posts are cracking me up. I don't think we fit your "ideal couple" requirements (I don't think I even know what some of those mean - spell it out for me or something), but let's face it - we'll have to know each other for the rest of our lives, so let's just at least pretend to be friends!

Sean Gates said...

I NEED YOU FOLKS' EMAIL! CALL ME.

:-)

Sean Gates said...

I think I was supposed to say ya'll in the last comment. Hmmm.

Doug said...

Look at you! You do have other friends-and they are even leaving posts! For a while I thought Jess and I were the only ones that looked at your blog.

And too bad we live so far away-cause we think we are pretty cool.