Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So Cute!


I know I'm biased, but my daughter, our daughter, is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Her gummy little smile, her big fat cheeks. Oh, I just want to eat her up! She's delicious. True, she looks a bit like Urkel (M.C. Hammer last week, Urkle this week) with her pants jacked up, but come on, she's a baby for goodness sakes! What am I supposed to do, lowride her! I don't think so!
She started laying on her side in her sleep! Before we know it she's going to be rolling over and then...CRAWLING! Ok, it's a bit early for that but she'll get there soon enough. She's loving playing with her toys and LOVES the playyard her Aunt Bethany got for her. She grabs things and stares at everything. She's our developmental, adorable little Bug Bug! Don't you think so?!

No comments: