Friday, November 23, 2007

(Side) Sleeping Beauty


This girl needs to learn how to roll over! For almost 6 weeks now she has been sleeping on her side like this. Let me tell you, the first time I went in to check on her and found her like this I just about died. I got frantic and thought she would roll over in her sleep, smother her face, and not be strong enough to turn it to the side to breath.
Just one Wednesday though (Dec 5 - I'm publishing this sort of late after the initial idea) she rolled half over while she was awake, which she just does not do. I was shocked...more so that i was there for it (give me a break!, I'm a working mom) than anything else. It was awesome! Her little legs were moving and then they just turned to the side. Her face was turned, cheek to the blanket, and gosh, if her little arm wasn't in the way and attached to her body, she would have made it! So we'll see how long it takes her from this half roll, in the day time, to actually do it. And it typical Sierra fashion, she'll do it once and then not again for awhile.

No comments: