Monday, August 3, 2009

The Funny Things She says...

Sierra is really a talker now and everything just comes flowing out of her little month.

Funny Things for today that she said to her Daddy when she woke up:
"I have big snots in my nose, I need Mommy blow it!"

Funny thing from yesterday when we were reading a book together:
Mommy reading: "I'm getting tired Shimmer, I need a break!"
Sierra: "Mommy, I'll take a break on your face!

What the...she is so tough! I come to find that her and Joe have a "break" when they read that book where they take a break from reading and touch foreheads and say, "awww...". And here I thought my baby was being antagonistic with me! Little Punk!

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Awww, how sweet! And here I was thinking Joe was all tough and that's where Sierra got it. :)

Ashley Terry said...

Well, that has to be one of the cutest posts ever! She's so adorable :)